Friday, January 30, 2015

Le Meow

Hey everyone I am sharing this card today over at Newton's Nook today.
This one was a pretty simple card to put together!!
I watercolored my image with my distress markers one of my go to ways to color these days!!! It is super simple to do and you have alot more control over shading!!!
The pattern paper is crate paper and the stamp set is called Newton Dreams of Paris.
Head on over to Newton's Nook that have alot of great inspiration!!!

I am also going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge Up in the clouds!!! You can see the challenge here

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. So Lovely! The watercoloring on this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Loving the clouds! Thanks so much for joining us today at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete