Saturday, February 13, 2016

Skipping Stones Tip/technique Blog Hop


Happy Saturday!!!
I am back today with a tip/technique for Skipping Stones Design today.



For my tip today it's something small but I think it adds a fun texture to your card. I have been having lot of fun watercoloring and just trying out new things and one of those things is to add some fun splatters to you watercolored scene.
I do this by adding distress ink to a smooth surface it can be an acrylic block or a craft mat and if you do not have any of those items you can simply add your ink to some clear packaging.  After you have added your ink you than spritz with water a couple of times and take your paint brush dip it into you color and flick it onto you scene it adds alot of fun texture and gives you even more of a water colored look.
The stamp set I used for my card is called Uplifting another one of my favorites!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my tip for you today!!









5 comments:

  1. Super cool scene!! Love the effect that the splattering adds. Thanks for the tips on how to add it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love this technique. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Stephanie. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up up and away... lovely card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete