Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hey everyone happy Sunday!!!
So today I am sharing a card I did for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop happy that I was able to make something to participate!! If for some reason you have not ever heard about this big event you can get the info here on how to play along.
There are some amazing coffee loving stamps and products out there these days!! Today I am here for Skipping Stones design they are giving away a set over on their blog you can check it out here.


For my card I am using Funny Coffee Vol#1
Stamp set you can see that set here.
I used the amazing Prima paper and did some paper piecing with my coffee cup and to finish off my card I added some sequins and twine.
Enjoy the rest of the amazing inspiration on the hop!!

26 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the papers you used... that cup is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card Stephanie!!!
    LOVE your PRETTY colours and DELICATE design!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one pretty cup of coffee...just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design paper you used for piecing on your cup...great design...pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, Stephanie! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty, pretty card! Love the layout and the patterned papers you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the design and all the pretty papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and both coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Stephanie! Love your fun card! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love the mix of pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the papers on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! Lovely colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pretty cup with that gorgeous cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty. Love the background papers.

    ReplyDelete