Friday, June 24, 2016

Life Is Better

Hey Everyone!!!
Happy Friday!!!
So now that I am done with work for the summer I am really looking forward to doing some more crafting.  I am so bad at managing my time when I am working and running the kids around.
I feel like I have really lost my mojo lately LOL so yesterday I got back into it once I start I am good it is just getting to that point that is hard for me. I hope I am not the only one that struggles with this!!
So even though it took me forever to do a couple cards it has gotten me excited to do alot more.
So onto the card I used some reverse confetti stamps love these layering flowers and they do come with matching dies which I love!!
The paper is from Authentique and I stamped the images with my Simon Says Stamps inks.
That is it for me today have a great one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I can totally relate...now that I'm off and driving the kids all over it is very hard to find a routine! This card is absolutely beautiful...the sentiment, the florals, the scalloped edges...all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete