Thursday, February 23, 2017

Precious Remembrance and the dollar spot



Hey everyone!!! 
Today I am over at the Precious Remembrance Blog would love for you to check it out!!
I am not sure about you but lately I have been loving the dollar spots at my local stores Target in particular .  I love looking for products that I can customize and make it my own!! I recently found these memo pads and calendar pages and thought they were perfect to add stamping to .I used the newly released Date Stamp set along with a sentiment from the Blossom Stamp Set I thought this was perfect we always need a little reminder right in front of us to take a break!!!  There are so many things you can do with these sets and I love that you can mix and match them!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment